All items on Pixroad have the same simple license terms. The Pixroad License grants the user an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to utilize the digital work (“Item”). You are licensed to use the Item to create unlimited End Products for yourself or for your clients and the End Product may be Sold, licensed, sub-licensed or freely distributed.
Pixroad License allows for, for each Item available download on Pixroad.com.
- Create End Products for clients or personal projects.
- Sell, license, sub-license or distribute and make any number of copies of the End Product.
- You may modify or manipulate the Item. You may combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license.
- This is a ‘multi-use’ license, which means you may use an Item multiple times, in multiple projects.
- You can’t re-sell, or re-distribute items;
- You can’t use items in on-demand services; and
- You generally can’t use items as the basis for merchandising. For example, printing a logo from Pixroad straight onto a T-shirt is not allowed.
- You can’t use an Item to create an End Product after your subscription ends. If you’ve installed an Item (such as a font or add-on) on your device, you need to uninstall the Item once your subscription ends.
- You can’t redistribute the Item as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Item. You can’t redistribute or make available the Item as-is or with superficial modifications. These things are not allowed even if the redistribution is for free.
- You can’t use an Item in any application allowing an end user to customize a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as an “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application.
- You must not permit an end user to extract an Item and use it separately from the End Product created using that Item.
- You can’t claim trademark or service mark rights over an Item within the End Product created using that Item.
License Terms for Fonts
For a font, these conditions apply:
- The font can only ever be used by you, the original purchaser. This means that you cannot transfer the the font to someone else, or allow it to be used by someone else, even within the same company.
- You can only install the font on up to two of your computers at one time.Installation and use of the font or add-on can only take place while your Pixroad Premium subscription is active.
- Except as set out in paragraph e., you can’t redistribute the font (this includes no public distribution, display or performance). You also can’t modify or make derivatives of the font.
- Except as set out in paragraph e., you can’t incorporate or distribute the font within an End Product. But you may link the users of the End Product to where they can directly license the font.
- You can incorporate a web-enabled font as part of an End Product, but your End Product must not encourage or facilitate users to extract the font or create new text using it.
- fonts and add-ons fall under the category of “Tools”. If further Tools are added to Pixroad, specific license terms may be added in respect of those Tools, similar to the terms which currently apply to fonts and add-ons. A Tool is an installable software extension or utility designed to perform specific tasks in order to create other works. Tools include fonts, 3D and video software scripts, 3D and video software plug-ins, and graphics software add-ons.
Start writing or type / to choose a block
If you’re still unclear about our License, please contact us at email@example.com.